Sanremo Oasis Condo Subdivision

Sanremo Oasis Building

Sanremo Oasis building at Citta di Mare Subdivision

Sanremo Oasis is part of the second phase to be developed on the 50.6hectare subdivision under joint venture with the Cebu City Government and Filinvest. Inspired by the Italian coastal town Sanremo along the Mediterranean coast of western Liguria in north-western Italy. It is a well-known tourist destination on the Italian Riviera. The condo homes range from Studios to 2 bedroom properties and come fitted with all the modern conveniences you need to make your stay here comfortable.

Sanremo subdivision and its Condo homes

Sanremo Swimming Pool

This cluster of 5-storey condo buildings is part of the subdivision community with approximately 65% of the property allocated for open spaces and landscaped greens. With 20-meter-wide landscaped walkways and bike lanes and car-free zones, Sanremo Oasis is a relaxing, pedestrian-friendly community.

Your condo home is set up ready for all the facilities you need to instal for cooking, relaxing, sleeping, and entertainment.

Sanremo Oasis is a cluster of condos within Citta di Mare located in SRP Cebu City. It is inspired by Sanremo in Italy, a picturesque tourist area in the Italian Riviera known for its year wide spring-like weather and an affluent touristy atmosphere. Sanremo Oasis is just a walk away from all of the IlCorso facilities, commercial areas, and attractions. In fact, Sanremo is built as a walking city where vehicles are not allowed, except underground. This makes it a pollution free and very safe environment for your children and ideal for exercise with a spacious ground to walk around or jog. For this to be realized, big open spaces are required. Sanremo has exactly that with only 35% of the space dedicated to building structures, leaving 65% of the space open for the walkways, gardens and other facilities. Moreover, Sanremo has only 5 storey buildings to ensure that overcrowding will not happen.

Sanremo Oasis Location

[google-map-v3 width=”320″ height=”320″ zoom=”12″ maptype=”roadmap” mapalign=”left” directionhint=”false” language=”en” poweredby=”false” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” scrollwheelcontrol=”false” draggable=”true” tiltfourtyfive=”false” addmarkermashupbubble=”true” addmarkermashupbubble=”true” addmarkerlist=”10.274299,123.874969{}sanremo.png” bubbleautopan=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
  • Near the proposed UP campus
  • South Road Properties (SRP), Cebu City
  • 15 minutes from the Central Business District of Cebu
  • 15 minutes from the International Port of Cebu
  • 30 minutes from Cebu International Airport

Types of Property – Condo homes

Property types at the Sanremo subdivision mainly cosist of 2 bedroom condo homes and sdudio style condo homes. For more details on these properties please follow the links below:

Developer

 

  • Filinvest

 

Buildings

  • 9 Proposed
  • 5 Storeys

Location

Cita De Mar,
South Road Properties,
Cebu City

Units open for sale

Building 3 Units

  • 164 mixed units
  • 1-BR (25 sqm)
  • 2-BR (29.87 sqm)
  • Parking Slots: 60 units
  • Target completion: Oct 2013

Building 7 Units

  • 158 mixed units
  • Studio (22.02 sqm)
  • 2-BR (45 sqm)
  • Parking Slots: 41 units
  • Target completion: July 2013

Building 5 Units

  • Predominantly 2BR 29.87 sqm w/ Studio Units 18.87sqm

Building 6 Units

  • Predominantly 2BR 29.87 sqm w/ Studio Units 18.87sqm

Cluster Amenities

  • Swimming Pool and Deck
  • Bath House
  • Outdoor Activity Area
  • Clubhouse Lounge & Gazebos
  • Basketball Court
  • Tree Park & Jogging Path

2 bedroom condo home

Sanremo condo building 3

Sanremo condo building 3

2 bedroom condo home located at Sanremo Oasis within the Citta di Mare Subdivision. This property has 2 bedrooms, a living dining and kitchen area and a bathroom.
Prices start at PHP 2.3 M+
Property Details

Studio condo home

Sanremo condo building 7

Sanremo condo building 7

Studio condo home located at Sanremo subdivision. This property consists of a living dining & kitchen area with one bathroom.
Prices start at PHP 1.5 M+
Property Details

Property Reservation

For information on reserving a property please refer to property reservation information or for the payment terms for properties at the Amalfi or Sanremo Oasis go to Filinvest property reservation.

Sanremo development plan

Sanremo Development Plan

Sanremo Buildings  Development  Plan

Sanremo Buildings Development Plan